Friday, April 10, 2009

my CrAfTy blog..

Hi everyone! I am just so excited I have to share: As you know I started a crafty blog called www.thecreativecrate.blogspot.com , and I posted a bunch of pics of things that I made for the spring bazaar in Pullman (which was a huge success) and Kari from Ucreate found them, and e-mailed me and asked me if she could feature my chicken wire picture boards on her blog, which is one of my FAVORITE blogs to get CUTE crafting ideas!! I was so excited! She is featuring it today on her blog. It is so crazy to think that people actually like the things I have made. :) I am still toying a little bit with the idea to sell on ETSY.

2 comments:

Kevin & Sarah Cooley said...

Wow Stacie! What an honor!! They are pretty cute though, I can't say I'm surprised... Way to go!

Deb said...

No more toying, dear cousin! Just DO IT!!

So fun to see you guys! Love our clock! LOVE IT!

Love ya!