Sunday, March 29, 2009

crafting, crafting, and more crafting!!

I've been pretty busy the past couple of weeks trying decide, and making a few crafty items to sell @ the Spring Craft Bazaar in Pullman. Jessica called and asked if I would be interested in doing the craft bazaar with her and a friend, and I (of course) said I would LoVe to, and found out it was going to be on the same weekend as General Conference. Well, Kreal ended up getting tickets to go, so we will be going to SL instead, but Jessica said I could still send my stuff up to her to see if it would sell even though I wouldn't be there. Thanks Jessica!!!!!! Hopefully someone there might like what I've made!

I've started another crazy blog that is geared a little more towards the CrAfTy side of me. There, I have posted more pics of the things that I have been working on and have made and will be sending up to Pullman...so check it out! It is: www.thecreativecrate.blogspot.com .

3 comments:

Deb said...

Dang, Stace! Those are cute! Best of luck at the craft fair and enjoy conference! What a great treat for you and Kreal to go. Love you guys!

Kevin & Sarah Cooley said...

Hey Stacie! You need to post prices... I have shared your blog with three people and they are all asking... The blogs looks great! You are so crafty!!!

The Coburns said...

CUTE CUTE,CUTE!!! We need to get together soon!!! I forgot you were going to conference so maybe next week we can have a play date? i will call you so we can make a plan HAve fun if I don't talk to you!!!
luv your guts