Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Spring pics









On Sunday, we had BeAuTiFuL weather (in the 70's), so we enjoyed relaxing and playing outside. For fun, I snapped a few pics of the kids, and these flowers Alyssa helped me make! We also had a little excitement here that day in our little ol' town. When we were enjoying the weather, Kreal was out by the garden, and i was sitting on a blanket reading the newspaper, and we started hearing police sirens getting closer and closer to us. Then, next thing we know, (the road that goes right along our horse fence) a guy on a motorcycle went flying by following him was a speeding police car. When I saw that I was thinking "where in the world am i" I felt like i was watching a high speed chase in a movie. Needless to say, that guy picked the wrong road to go on because it was a dead end. We found out he ended up wrecking at the end of the road. I heard that he didn't have a license, and he was throwing things out of his shirt as he was trying to get away.
Anyways, we thought it was pretty exciting. There are a lot of families that enjoy going on walks and bike rides in this neighborhood including us, so I am thankful no one else got hurt. You just never know what could happen in a small town!! Well today, we will be in the (80's) so we will be soaking it in again!! Happy SpRiNg!!




1 comment:

The Coburns said...

I love your cute kids, come play when it gets warmer!