I can't believe it...my baby is 2 years old. Oh how time flies. Before I know it...she will be heading off to school. :( I am so thankful for my little Maycee. Even though she has some serious lungs...she is such a blessing in my life and I can't imagine it without her cuteness!
One of the things that we will always remember about this birthday is:
When we were singing happy birthday to her...she was sitting on the table by dad...and when the candles were lit...she leaned over and that's when I heard a little crackling sound...and noticed that Maycee's hair had caught on fire. Thankfully Kreal hurried and put it out by slapping it with his hand. I am so thankful she didn't get burned. She just ended up with a chunk of singed hair. The more I think about it...it scares me...because we could have been spending her birthday in the hospital. I still can't believe it happened. We were definitely blessed.
Other than that...I think she had a GrEaT Birthday... digging in her cake...and opening her presents from her Grandma's and Grandpa's!
When we were singing happy birthday to her...she was sitting on the table by dad...and when the candles were lit...she leaned over and that's when I heard a little crackling sound...and noticed that Maycee's hair had caught on fire. Thankfully Kreal hurried and put it out by slapping it with his hand. I am so thankful she didn't get burned. She just ended up with a chunk of singed hair. The more I think about it...it scares me...because we could have been spending her birthday in the hospital. I still can't believe it happened. We were definitely blessed.
























1 comment:
Only Maycee could manage to get her hair caught on fire on her birthday! We love this kid! :)
Happy Birthday, Miss Maycee!
Love how excited she is about her new vacuum!
Post a Comment