Hey Megan...it finally fell off !!! :)OK so, i wasn't going to post these pics but for some weird reason I thought they were pretty interesting. The story behind this is that I was standing at the cupboard making breakfast, and Maycee was exploring the lazy-susan where we keep our cereal and other things like our juice pitchers. Well, this certain juice pitcher happened to be glass... and Maycee thought it was pretty cool and picked it up and fumbled it and it dropped right on my big toe. Words can't express how bad it hurt. Jumping up and down, saying a few choice words...I thought my toe was broken. Needles to say, it didn't break, but I have a beautiful toe to show for it and it is even in time for sandals weather. :) Although...I am thankful it fell on my toe and not Maycee's. I can't imagine what damage it might have done to her tiny cute little foot. Anyways...it is finally healing and that dang juice pitcher now has a new home where little fingers can't get to it. :)
Friday, May 8, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






















2 comments:
Ouch Stacie, that looks awful!Hopefully it heals quick now!
Okay - that's just disgusting!
Hope it feels better soon!
Post a Comment