Wow, what a busy couple of weeks we've had...
- Girls State Basketball
-Collin's Birthday
-Pinewood Derby
-Baptism
Now I can't believe March is here! Before we know it school will be out and it will be summertime. Anyways, here are some pics of some of what went on during these busy days. We had a bunch of family show up and it has been a blast. I am so thankful for them, and thier willingness to drive all this way for Collin's special day. I know it meant a lot to him! Happy 8th Birthday Collin!!! We Love You!!!
























1 comment:
What a cutie he is! Wish we could have been there for his baptism. We hope to make a weekend trip this summer for a visit if that's okay with you guys!
Tell Collin we're proud of him and the choices he's making! (Can you believe we have 8 year olds?!)
Post a Comment