Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Our little Gobblins!

After freezing in the past years...this year the weather turned out pretty nice for trick-or-treating...and I think our kids had a TON of fun! Maycee really caught on quick about the whole Trick-or-Treating idea. She thought it was pretty cool that she could go knock on a door...and somebody would be there to give her candy... just because.

Landon was funny...I reminded them that they should say THANK YOU every time someone gives them candy...and Landon definitely listened. Right after he was handed some candy...he said thank you...and... then a second after that...he would say: "See mom...I said Thank You!" right in front of the people. I had to laugh.

Maycee was so funny too. Every time she would go up to the doorstep with the kids...she would be standing in front of all of them...but she would always get her candy last because she is sooo tiny. But she didn't mind. She also would gave them a little high pitched "thank-you". Tooo stinkin' CuTe.

We had a blast...and of course...they are already excited for next year. I think Landon already has his costume ideas picked out for the next 5 years :)

BALLERINA ALYSSA
LITTLE TINK MAYCEE
SPIDEY LANDON

and "kary" MUMMY COLLIN as Maycee would say.

1 comment:

The Coburns said...

Cute! I love how Collins costume turned out! It is pretty kary!!!!