Friday, August 21, 2009

No more sleeping in for me!



Collin and Alyssa started school on Wednesday the 19th. I can't believe that Collin is in the 3rd Grade and Alyssa is in the 1st Grade. I know how I always talk about time flying...but it truly is. They were both super excited to start up and see who was in their class. I think they have a pretty good time because it takes Alyssa no time to fall asleep when she gets home. Oh yeah...one day when Collin was in Kindergarten we were waiting for him to get home...and when the bus pulled up...Collin was no where to be seen. Of course I started to panic a little and come to find out...Collin had fallen asleep on the bus. I think there is about a 30-35 min. bus ride home...so I can't blame him. Maycee loves to see them get off the bus...she says so cute "HI KIDS!" "HI COLGIE AND WISSA!" I love it! :)

No comments: