Last Friday, Kreal went hunting and look what he brought home. He had been trying for a few weeks to find a good one... with a good shot...and finally he did. It was about 100 yds. away from him. I must say... it was pretty crazy waking up and seeing a bear in my garage. He said that he and his buddy saw a total of 36 bears total in all of the times that they had gone. Makes me a little nervous going camping... and knowing that there are that many... and more... out there! I am thankful Kreal had fun... and made it home safely...even though he told me about his close encounter with 2 other bears. EEEK!
Monday, May 18, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






















3 comments:
That's a little creepy!
What are you going to do with a dead bear?
OH MY Gosh! Yeah I can't imagine waking up to that, I have to admit though...that's way cool!! How far away did he go to hunt!? Hopefully far enough away that you can still feel safe!
A friend of ours found someone who wanted the meat...so kreal took it to the butcher yesterday.
He went about an hour away from our house. Over in the Mann's Creek/Council area. They had to hike in there a ways... but i still can't believe how many he saw. Creeps me out!!
Post a Comment