Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Our little BOO!!









When we were in Island Park with family, my nieces kept saying: "Maycee looks just like the little girl in Monsters Inc. with the pig tails." So, I went online and found some pics of "Boo"...and they were sooo right! She looks just like her. :) Maycee also says "kitty" just like "Boo" does in the movie. She is just too darn cute!!

3 comments:

Deb said...

We sooo need to meet this little Boo! She is just as cute as the rest of you!

Katie said...

She is so cute. Before Abby had rou wrote she said mom she looks like BOO. That is so addorable. I am really trying to get my bows on my blog. I have some new stuff that is so cute. When I get it up and running I will let you know. How is everyone there? Your family's beutiful your looking so good. It is so great to hear from you. You so need to get on facebook.com Then we can keep in touch. Sign up you will love it. I think you are about the only person not on facebook.LOL

Deb said...

I agree with Katie! Come play on facebook!

We don't have Mario Cart yet. I'll let you know when we do though! That would be fun to hook up and play against each other!

Miss you guys!